If you are looking to purchase a multifunction printer for your office, there are a few things you need to consider:
- What are Your Needs? – Each office has unique needs, and your multifunction printer needs to be up for the job. The printer that is right for you depends on how you plan to use the printer, and how much printing and copying you will need to do. A multifunction printer can print, copy, scan, and fax all in one machine, but that doesn’t mean that every multifunction printer can handle your demands. Consider the size of your office and the amount of work you need to do. You may need multiple printers for a large office.
- What is the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) – When checking the price of a printer, you also have to consider the cost of consumables. How much do the ink and toner cost and how will that impact your budget?
- What’s the Lowdown? – Before you buy, look into reviews by independent test agencies and customer testimonials to see what they think. Their advice can be invaluable when selecting a printer.
- Check for System Integration – Look for a printer that advertises user-friendliness and easy network connectivity. Your new printer should not be a hassle to set up.
- Check the Customer Service – You can get commercial printers in Dallas, TX, from a variety of vendors, but you need to choose the one that is committed to keeping your printer up and running efficiently after the sale.
Contact us today to learn more about our multifunction printer options. Our team can help you select the printer that is right for your office.
Nothing slows down activity at the office like an uncooperative printer. Here are a handful of common printer issues that you can solve on your own:
- Slow Printing – The speed of your printer depends a lot on the make and model you choose, but there are ways that you can increase the speed of your printer. For day to day printing, the highest quality print is not necessary. If you print at a slightly lower quality for anything that isn’t a presentation, you will add some valuable time back into your day.
- Paper Jams – Today’s printers are much better at preventing paper jams than in the past. When you do get a paper jam, it is likely because the paper is not aligned right or because the tray is too full. When you reload the printer with new paper, make sure you align the stack neatly with the guides and avoid over-filling the tray.
- Printer Won’t Print – There are a few reasons why a printer may not be functioning:
- Check for Error Messages – If you’re getting an error message on your printer, take the next steps to correct the warning and then see if you can
- Check the USB or Ethernet – If you aren’t getting error messages, or have corrected the previous problem and still cannot print, check the USB or Ethernet connection. If you have a wireless printer in your office, check that it is connected to Wi-Fi and that it is in the right
- Check the Software – The software for the printer needs to be installed on the computer you are printing from. Check that you have the latest version of the software installed. It may need to be reinstalled if it has been corrupted.
When you are looking to order printers in Dallas, TX, for your office, choose the company that provides the best products and services available – CESCO Inc. Contact us today for more information.
The copy machine is a staple of any office, so it’s important to make sure you purchase a commercial copier that comes equipped with every feature you need to perform your day-to-day tasks more efficiently. Here are some features to look for when you are purchasing commercial copiers in Dallas.
Multifunctional – An all-in-one copier may be an excellent investment for your office because it eliminates the need to buy both a printer and copier. Multifunctional copiers can copy, print, scan, email, and fax documents.
Automatic Document Feeder – Instead of placing the documents you wish to copy onto the glass copying surface, a copier with an automatic document feeder will automatically grab the original documents page by page from the feeder. This makes copying multi-page document much more simple and efficient.
Changing Sizes – A copier that can adjust the size of a document is incredibly useful. With this feature, you can copy legal-size documents onto letter-size paper without difficulty. This eliminates the need to purchases multiple paper sizes.
Sorting – Automatic sorting is essential for printing multi-page documents. These copiers can also staple or bind the documents as they copy, making your workflow more efficient.
Two-Sided Copying – Two-sided copying saves paper costs and is much more eco-friendly.
When you need a commercial copier, make CESCO Inc. your first choice. Our team will help you select a copier with all of the essential features you need to run your business efficiently.
Making sure your office has the right technology is vital for maintaining the efficiency of your business. You especially want to ensure that you buy the right commercial printers for your workspace. Here are a few things to consider when selecting commercial printers in Dallas, TX, for your office.
The Cheapest Printers aren’t Always the Most Affordable
Your budget is obviously an important consideration when purchasing commercial printers for your business. However, you don’t always want to go for the printer with the lowest price tag. Check the price of the replacement ink and toner before you buy a printer. If you do a lot of printing in your office, you will save more money by checking the cost of consumables instead of the initial cost of the printers.
Choosing a Printer Type
You want to ensure that your printer has the right technology for what you need. For example, an LED printer is okay for someone who prints mostly text, but if you print a lot of images, you may want to go with an inkjet printer. Compare the quality of inkjet, laser, solid ink, and LED printers to determine which one best suits the type of documents you regularly print.
Consider Office Size and Printing Volume
How many people will need to use the printer in your office? It is very important to choose a printer that can handle the kind of speed and output you require at your office. You may also want to consider purchasing multiple commercial printers for large offices and offices with multiple floors.
You can find the best commercial printers at CESCO Inc. Contact us today and let our expert team help you choose the best printer for your business.
In our last post, we showed you four creative ways to cut down on your printing budget. Here are four more ways you can save some money when you print documents.
Explore eco fonts. Eco fonts are specifically designed to use less ink by leaving tiny spaces throughout the text. The printout might look slightly faded, but it is still clearly readable, and you wind up using less ink – possibly even 25% per page!
Buy materials in bulk. Companies can often get discounts when they buy their supplies in bulk. It also means that you have everything you need already on hand when your printer runs out of paper or ink.
Choose black and white more often. Colored graphs and spreadsheets look great, but choosing grayscale when you can really helps keep your ink budget low. Consider picking grayscale when your chart has very few data types. You can still read the chart clearly without printing in full color.
Check out Xerox eConcierge. If you use Xerox to print and you don’t know about eConcierge, you’re missing out. When you sign up, you get your supplies delivered when you need them, so you never run out. Also, you also get free service on eligible Xerox devices, which means you can save money on printer repair as well.
Ask the team at CESCO Inc. how we can help you save money on commercial printers in Dallas, TX, without sacrificing quality.
When you are running a business, staying within budget is important. This includes the amount of money you spend on essential office supplies like printers and ink. Many people find that the cost of printing documents eats up a significant portion of the office supply budget, so we’re here to show you some of the ways that you can pinch some pennies when you print.
It’s not always about buying the cheapest printer. In fact, buying the cheapest printer available may wind up costing more in the end. Starting with a quality printer ensures that you will need fewer repairs, and better quality printers tend to use ink more efficiently.
Change print quality when necessary. Many printers have an option called “draft mode.” This means that the print quality will be reduced, and the machine will use less ink. Unless you are using the document for an official presentation, using the draft mode is a useful tool to help you preserve ink.
Low ink warnings are not a red alert. Older printers tend to start sending low ink warnings when the cartridge is still about 40% full. If you have a newer printer, it will be more accurate. However, printers will send alerts when there is still a decent amount of ink. Use the warnings as your cue to purchase new cartridges, but don’t replace them until you are truly out of ink.
Double check all work before printing. Take the time to comb through each document before printing to check for errors. This will save you money on reprinting documents when something needs to be corrected post-print.
These are just four of the ways you can save money. In our next post, we will show you four more ways to save. When you’re looking to save money without sacrificing quality, you can shop for affordable printers in Dallas, TX, at CESCO Inc.
Think of the most inconvenient time for your printers to run out of ink, and that is when you’re most likely to run out. But what if you didn’t have to worry about it? What if you always had the toner and ink you need? When you sign up for Xerox eConcierge, that is exactly what you get. If you rely on Xerox commercial printers in Dallas, TX, at your business, it pays to sign up for this service through Cesco Inc.
Never Run Out of Supplies
The most significant service eConcierge provides is peace of mind. We monitor your network printers, and when the ink and toner get low, we automatically generate a supply order. All you have to do is authorize it, and your supplies are replenished right away.
Easy Ordering System
Filling out supply orders can be a hassle, trying to match part numbers to the printer models. We do all of the work for you so that you can get your order submitted with just a few clicks. It’s so easy you’ll wonder why you didn’t sign up earlier.
No Contracts or Commitments
If you no longer want to use eConcierge, all you have to do is stop authorizing orders. There are no contracts to sign, so you can opt out whenever you wish.
Free Service for Your Xerox Devices
When you sign up for eConcierge through Cesco Inc., we provide free service, including parts and labor, for all of your eligible Xerox devices.
Contact the team at Cesco Inc. to sign up for eConcierge today.
At Cesco Inc. we provide our clients with personalized service. We offer the highest quality printing products to clients in a wide range of fields. With our printers, managed print, and supplies, you can increase the productivity and overall revenue of your business. When you are in need of quality, affordable printers in Dallas, TX, turn to the team at Cesco Inc.
In this blog, we will discuss anything and everything related to our industry, from how to know when your printer needs repairs, to selecting the best printer for your business. If you run a business or are interested in learning the ins and outs of commercial printers, you should subscribe. We will be publishing interesting and informative content on a regular basis, so you do not want to miss out.
At Cesco Inc. we offer top quality brands like Xerox, Lexmark, HP, Ricoh, Brother, and Epson at competitive prices. We also provide ongoing assistance so that your printers always work as they should. Some of our clients include law offices, accounting firms, pharmaceutical companies, schools, government offices, medium-sized and fortune 500 companies, and medical offices. If printing is a daily aspect of your business, you can count on our team to equip you with the best supplies. Contact us today to discuss your options.
As a partner we work with Lexmark in many ways, we sell, service, and install. The technology Lexmark provides is on the cutting edge of the industry.
Just an example of this is the BLI award for line of the year 2017.